Fitness trackers are all the rage these days in the health conscious society that we live. In fact, it is considered a great idea these days to gift a fitness tracking device. Fitbit range of devices or super cool fitness trackers top the list of these devices. Giving it close competition is none other than the market leader in smart phone market, namely the Apple smart watches. Thanks to the advancements in technology, fitness trackers like Fitbit are being invented to give accurate readings of some of the common body parameters.
The best part is they remind us to exercise and motivates people by counting and tracking their every step. Some people are able to work and exercise only because of such devices who have programmed to give timely reminders. They are a great companion to carry everywhere as well.
A brief comparison of Fitbit fitness bands or smart watches gives us an idea of the model best suited for our daily needs
- Fitbit Ionic – Fitbit Ionic is the newest kid on the block and tops the range of Fitbit devices. The device is considered best for swimming as it is water resistant. It even enables you to listen to music while exercising. It has many integrated apps, built in GPS and the best sensors to track fitness data accurately.
- Fitbit Charge 2 – Fitbit Charge2 has a modern flattering design, is priced economically, has features that can aid in regulation of breathing. The relax mode makes use of pure pulse technology to teach people how to control and level their breathing techniques. It is ideal for people who want to lose weight or for those who would like to make their current routine more challenging
- Fitbit Blaze – It is considered to be Fitbit’s first smart watch and has features such as interchangeable bands, pure pulse heart rate monitoring, Smart track and Fit star apps which enables you to exercise much more efficiently
- Fitbit Alta fitness tracker – This is quite sleek and is suitable for fashionistas out there. The OLED tap screen lists out all your vital features and provides appropriate exercise notifications also. It has Caller Id, text and calendar notifications also, enabling you to leave your smart phone behind when exercising.
- Fitbit surge wristband – This is built to provide details such as heart rate. It can track many sports at once, has GPS tracking feature and can provide notifications of calls, emails and texts making you to forget your smart phone while exercising
- Fitbit Zip wireless activity tracker – This Fitbit device can be clipped on to anything like pocket or socks. It can track vital parameters like calories, steps, distance and can sync well with PC or Bluetooth devices.